Eager for the Eiger.
The Men's Eisfeld High GTX Boot is Mammut's highlight in the Eiger Extreme collection and can certainly handle a mountaineering expedition of the collection's namesake. Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort equips this technical boot with reliable waterproof, breathable protection worthy of rugged conditions, and the boot's 3 Zone Lacing pulls the shape-retaining Memo Foam across your forefoot for a precise, customized fit.
Underfoot, the Eisfeld features a stiff board last that's ideal for technical ascents. A dual-density PU wedge offers responsive cushioning, and the TPU midsole ensures stable support for long days of your feet. Vibram's Maton sole comes with high-cut razor edges to ensure traction on the Eiger's ever-changing terrain. The Eisfeld is compatible with traditional strap-on crampons.
- A mountaineering boot technical enough for the Eiger
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort waterproof, breathable protection
- 3 Zone Lacing with Memo Foam provide a precise fit
- Board lasted midsole with dual-density padding
- Vibram Maton sole with high-cut razor edge
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Item #MAM00J8
- Q & A
Would this boot work with CAMP USA's Cassin Blade Runner Crampon?
The CAMP USA's Cassin Blade Runner Crampon are step in crampons. These boots are "Strap on compatible", making the two incompatible.
If I'm mistaken please reply with an explanation.