Eager for the Eiger.
The Men's Eisfeld High GTX Boot is Mammut's highlight in the Eiger Extreme collection and can certainly handle a mountaineering expedition of the collection's namesake. Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort equips this technical boot with reliable waterproof, breathable protection worthy of rugged conditions, and the boot's 3 Zone Lacing pulls the shape-retaining Memo Foam across your forefoot for a precise, customized fit.
Underfoot, the Eisfeld features a stiff board last that's ideal for technical ascents. A dual-density PU wedge offers responsive cushioning, and the TPU midsole ensures stable support for long days of your feet. Vibram's Maton sole comes with high-cut razor edges to ensure traction on the Eiger's ever-changing terrain. The Eisfeld is compatible with traditional strap-on crampons.
- A mountaineering boot technical enough for the Eiger
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort waterproof, breathable protection
- 3 Zone Lacing with Memo Foam provide a precise fit
- Board lasted midsole with dual-density padding
- Vibram Maton sole with high-cut razor edge
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Item #MAM00J8