- Detail Images
- Community Images
In cold conditions, nothing protects like a puffy.
When things get really chilly, zip up the Women's Mammut Biwak Down Jacket for the unmatched warmth of 800-fill goose down. The innovative double chamber construction eliminates the cold spots that typically plague down jackets, and Fibrefill body mapping inserts on the back and underarms work to transfer perspiration to where it can evaporate. Adjust the hem and hood for a snug fit, then enjoy the scenery on freezing cold days that would have normally sent you running for shelter.
- The Pertex Endurance shell fabric resists water and is highly compressible so you can pack this puffy for winter trips
- 800-fill goose down keeps you warm in the bitter cold of the high mountains
- Innovative double chamber construction eliminates cold spots in the jacket
- Fibrefill body mapping inserts on the back and underarms transfer moisture to where it can evaporate
- Three-point hood adjustment system ensures a perfect fit with or without a helmet
- Lycra hand gaiters seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Adjustable hem with a mini-skirt seals around the hips and won't ride up