- Detail Images
Built for every winter pursuit.
Whether you're making turns, ice climbing, or peak bagging in the dead of winter, the Mammut Women's Base-Jump Touring Pant is up to the task. The unique Schoeller FTC fabric is highly water- and abrasion-resistant and boasts remarkably fast drying times. The interior of the pant is brushed for softness and warmth while the Coldblack technology keeps you from overheating in harsh alpine sunlight.
- Schoeller FTC 3XDRY shell fabric is highly water resistant and abrasion resistant, and it dries with lightening-fast speed so you stay comfortable
- Coldblack technology allows the dark fabric to behave like a light color in sunlight, absorbing up to 80% of the sunlight to keep you cool
- Brushed reverse side adds softness and warmth for chilly days
- Regular fit and pre-shaped knees provide freedom of movement
- Side zips with mesh inserts provide ventilation while you hike
- Two hand pockets and a back pocket hold essentials
- Integrated gaiters seal around boots to keep snow out
- Hem reinforcement protects against sharp edges and ski boots