Jump headfirst into alpine and backcountry adventures.
The Mammut Men's Base Jump Touring Pant is choice whether you're ice climbing, backcountry skiing, or doing a little of both. This durable softshell is comprised of a double-weave, stretchy Schoeller Ecorepel fabric for reliable water-resistance and freedom of movement. Mammut treated the fabric with Coldblack to reflect sunlight, add a plethora of sun protection, and keep the black fabric surprisingly cool under sunny skies.
The Base Jump Touring Pant also features Kevlar reinforcements at each cuff for sturdy protection against ski edges and crampons. Gaiters inside each cuff prevent powder from seeping into your ski boots. Zippers at each side allow an ample amount of ventilated airflow when you warm up. The suspenders secure the waist, which is high enough to provide additional coverage when you're bending over to adjust ski boot buckles or get gear ready for a climb.
- Durable softshell pant for ski touring and classic alpinism
- Stretchy, water-repellent Schoeller Ecorepel softshell fabric
- Coldblack treatment reflects 80% sunlight
- Side ventilation with mesh inserts let air in and keep snow out
- Kevlar-reinforced cuffs with internal gaiters
- Adjustable suspenders with high-cut waist
- Item #MAM00N5