Bravely venture anywhere on the mountain.
The Mammut Men's Alyeska Pro HS Jacket handles bluebird days in the backcountry and snowy days at the resort with aplomb. Its 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane works with the fully taped seams to provide exceptional waterproofing against winter's worst offerings, and it's proven to ensure higher levels of breathability for the backcountry skiers who are sure to work up a sweat. Mammut added underarm vents with 2-way zippers for customized airflow, and the removable powder skirt attaches to compatible ski pants for complete coverage. The hood adjusts in three ways for a better fit, and it slides over helmets with ease. The Alyeska also features internal hand gaiters with thumbholes, hook-and-loop cuffs, and multiple backpack-compatible pockets for skins and electronics.
- Lightweight, protective jacket for the resort or backcountry
- Gore-Tex fabric offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Zippered underarm vents help hot air escape quickly
- Removable powder skirt offers defense against errant snow
- Adjustable hood is also helmet-compatible
- Thumbholes prevent frigid winds from sneaking up your sleeves
- Multiple pockets carries your necessities for the backcountry
- Regular fit keeps your range of motion free and allows for layers
- Item #MAM00NE