For the speedy skinner.
You wouldn't exactly call yourself rando, but you sure do love speedy skinners to the summit, and so does the Mammut Men's Aenergy SO Softshell Pant. This hybrid softshell features a 3-layer construction comprised of lightweight, extremely breathable, and very stretchy fabric. Mammut treated the fabric to resist snow spray, snowflakes, and brisk breezes.
The Aenergy SO also features Cordura reinforcements to protect the pant from sharp ski edges and sharper crampons. Mesh-backed zippers at each side let much-needed ventilation and keep out unwanted snow. The bottom side zippers help you layer the pant's cuffs over ski boots, and the cuffs adjust to stay secure over ski boots.
- Hybrid softshell pant for performance-oriented ski touring
- Lightweight, wind- and water-resistant 3-layer shell
- Side ventilation with concealed zipper and mesh backing
- Cordura reinforced cuffs for edge and crampon protection
- Adjustable cuffs with side zippers
- Item #MAM00MW
- Q & A
Does the graphite version of this pant have a zipper fly? It looks like the images of the other colors do not have a fly...