- Detail Images
Lightweight Gore-Tex protection from trail head to summit.
Whether you're tackling challenging alpine routes, waiting out a thunder storm, or heading out on a multiple-day backpacking trip, the lightweight Women's Adamello Jacket will provide the wind and waterproof protection you need for wet conditions in the mountains. The fully taped seams and spray proof YKK zippers combine with the Gore-Tex shell to keep you dry when the sky opens up and sends down sheets of rain. Plus, the Adamello weighs in at under a pound so you can always find a way to make space in your pack to bring it along.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides lightweight guaranteed wind and waterproof protection from the elements
- Highly abrasion-resistant but soft and quiet shell fabric stands up to years of alpine use
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Spay proof two-way underarm zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- The helmet-compatible hood can be adjusted vertically and horizontally for a perfect fit
- Two waterproof front pockets keep essentials safe and dry
- Drawcord hem can be adjusted with one hand for a snug fit that keeps the elements out
- Waterproof YKK zippers provide reliable pulls day in and day out