- Detail Images
Warmth and unrestricted movement.
When you're multi-pitch sport climbing and the wind kicks up, you need some extra warmth but can't afford to sacrifice your ability to move freely; that's when you reach into your pack and zip up the Men's Mammut Aconcagua Hooded Jacket. The body-hugging Polartec Power Stretch fabric is warm, extra soft on the skin, and stretches to accommodate every move the route requires you to make. You can also pull the snug fitted hood over your head for some extra warmth when you finish the pitch and belay up your partner.
- Fast-drying Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece is durable and abrasion-resistant on the outside and warm and soft on the inside
- Close-fitting fixed hood provides warmth and protection when unexpected winds kick up
- The slim cut and stretch fabric allows a maximum range of motion perfect for high-exertion activities
- Two zip hand pockets and a bonded chest pocket hold your essentials and warm your hands
- Thumb loops provide comfort and prevent the jacket from riding up your wrists