- Detail Images
A technical fleece with a flattering fit.
The Mammut Women's Aconcagua Fleece Hooded Jacket is the perfect choice for chilly early-morning runs, autumn leaf-raking sessions, and even technical multi-pitch rock climbs. The Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece keeps you warm and complements the body-hugging cut for freedom of movement without excess bulk.
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece is exceptionally warm, breathable, and stretchy for maximum mobility
- Fleece is burly and abrasion resistant on the outside and soft and warm on the inside
- Close-fitting cut hugs the contours of your body
- Snug-fitting hood provides additional warmth and protection
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes keep the sleeves from riding up
- Two front pockets warm up cold hands and hold essential items
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First off the Mammut quality is in this jacket, very well made and fits well. The jacket is not as heavy as I hoped however under a shell it keeps the wind at bay. I wore it on a bluebird outing at about -5C and was warm, the hood really is snug fitting for when the breeze kicks up. I just had a merino wool base layer underneath and did not feel cold or clammy at any point. Overall I'm impressed with this jacket and will no doubt be wearing it a lot in the future. The hood really does fit snugly and does not impair vision when you turn your head. Will be great for climbing!