Free gift with purchase!
Competitive Cyclist Blast Glove
When it comes to winter cycling or snowy bikepacking trips, protection can't be taken lightly. The Maloja CharlesM. Technical Men's Jacket represents the German brand's response to the challenges of cold-weather cycling, and—if the jacket's GORE-TEX membrane is any indication—then Maloja definitely takes anti-weather kit very seriously.
The jacket incorporates a 2.5-layer GORE-TEX Paclite membrane that's waterproof, windproof, and breathable, so it keeps the outside out while ensuring that the inside doesn't sauna-up during work/rest cycles of winter cycling or Nordic cross-training. Taped seams and a water-repellent zipper help ensure there're no points of wintery ingress, and an adjustable waistband and hook-and-loop cuffs batten down the hatches against kicked-up snow and road spray. The rear waistband is finished with reflective print to help keep you visible to other trail or road users.
- A technical jacket for snowy, cold conditions
- GORE-TEX Paclite membrane is virtually winter-proof
- Taped seams and water-repellent zipper boost protection
- Zippered chest pocket and reflective details on hem
- Maloja combines traditional cycling function with distinctive style
- Item #MLJ006C