Get there from here.
- OneTouch touchscreen menu gives you quick, intuitive access to bookmarks, favorite places, waypoint functions, and searching
- Turn-by-Turn USA City Series navigation walks you through the route to Grandma's house, and Summit Series Topographic Mapping allows for either 2D or 3D viewing angles of roads and land use areas, adding further detail to your maps
- Preloaded topographic maps are based on 1:24,000 scale source maps and include contour lines, land use areas, trails, waterways, and points of interest like bike shops, fuel stations, potable water sources, and trailheads
- Paperless Geoaching allows you to download unique characteristics of popular, shared, or pre-loaded geocaching spots so you can find the X that marks the spot
- Built-in digital camera features autofocus, 3.2-megapixel resolution, microphone, and speaker so you can record geo-referenced images and voice notes to share later
- Long 16-hour battery life uses two AA batteries and features a suspend mode in order to save battery while still GPS tracking
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First GPS ive owned amd i like it alot works great up in AK and Down in CALI
More Than Necessary
- Gender: Male
From a backpacking/mountaineering perspective, this is more than what you need. The street GPS and camera are both completely unnecessary--just add bulk. This thing is heavy and the battery life is just ok. I wouldn't recommend you spending your money on this if you just need to go backpacking. Look for something simpler.
But if you want the street GPS and outdoor features, this thing serves it's purpose very well.