Leave the house and go somewhere wild.
- OneTouch Menu touchscreen menu gives you quick, intuitive access to bookmarks, favorite places, waypoint functions, and searching
- Summit Series Topographic Mapping allows for either 2D or 3D viewing angles of roads and land use areas, adding further detail to your maps
- Preloaded topographic maps are based on 1:24,000 scale source maps and include contour lines, land use areas, trails, waterways, and points of interest like bike shops, fuel stations, potable water sources, and trailheads
- Paperless Geoaching allows you to download unique characteristics of popular, shared, or pre-loaded geocaching spots so you can find the X that marks the spot
- Built-in digital camera features autofocus, 3.2-megapixel resolution, microphone, and speaker so you can record geo-referenced images and voice notes to share later
- Long 16-hour battery life uses two AA batteries and features a suspend mode in order to save battery while still GPS tracking
Share your thoughts
Do the Summit Maps cover wilderness areas...
Do the Summit Maps cover wilderness areas in North America? Are they Topo maps? Is this a good system for a first time user (that's what I am)? Is there a receiver in the 510?
Is this the gps for pwc use in usa and...
Is this the gps for pwc use in usa and canada?rivers, lakes, and east coast?
yes, you could use it like this