The Luminox Sentry 43mm 0200 Series Watch delivers focused performance day and night for years to come. Rugged styling and top-flight components mean it could be the last watch you need to buy for a long, long time. It doesn't matter if you're wearing it to the office or on a weekend paintball excursion, this watch delivers both style and read-anywhere time keeping.
- Carbon-reinforced polycarbonate is insanely tough, but its light weight feels great on your wrist
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for up to 25 years with no recharging or button pushing
- Silicone, rubber, and polyurethane strap is durable, comfortable, and performs well on land or sea
- Double security gasket crown seals out moisture and boosts water resistance
- K1 650+ Vickers hardened mineral face resists scratching
- Water resistant up to 100 meters so you can wear this watch snorkeling without worrying about water damage
- Swiss-made quartz movement offers precise, reliable time keeping
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
well this is my third watch from Luminox so as you can tell I like them lol um when I first got it I was a little bummed to see that the clock face isn't 43mm its rather on the small side with a big body but all in all its great and comfy watch.
what is the measurement for the watch band...
what is the measurement for the watch band
The band width on the Luminox Sentry 43mm 0200 Series Watch is 26mm.