With the Luminox Recon Point Man 45mm Watch on your wrist, you might be tempted to jump out of helicopters, rappel down the side of a building, or throw yourself off the deck of a ship. Don't be alarmed—the military-grade toughness and go-anywhere, do-anything functionality of this watch will bring out your inner commando. But, just because this watch has the features you'd need to sneak behind enemy lines doesn't mean it isn't stylish too. The classic look is great for when going behind enemy lines means a dinner date at a posh restaurant.
- Carbon-reinforced polycarbonate is insanely tough, but its light weight feels great on your wrist
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for up to 25 years with no recharging or button pushing
- Silicone, rubber, and polyurethane strap is durable, comfortable, and performs well on land or sea
- Double security gasket crown seals out moisture and boosts water resistance
- Sapphire glass crystal face with anti-reflective coating is tough enough to stand up to serious abuse
- Water resistant up to 200 meters so you can wear this watch snorkeling without worrying about water damage
- Swiss-made quartz movement offers precise, reliable time keeping