- Detail Images
The Original Navy Seal 3000 Series Watch was the first timepiece developed by Luminox to meet the needs of the Navy's elite special forces. The super strong carbon polymer case keeps the watch's weight to a featherlight 1.6 ounces, and the Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands, hour markers, and bezel at all times for 25 years.
- Carbon-reinforced polymer case is super strong and lightweight—the watch weighs in at just 1.6 ounces
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers, hands, and bezel for 25 years
- Rubber and silicone strap is durable and comfortable, and it performs on land or sea
- Unidirectional bezel allows you to keep track of dive times
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Specially hardened mineral glass face is crystal clear and incredibly durable
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 60 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 515 HH6 movement system for unrivaled quality and precision
Share your thoughts
Luminox Original Navy Seal 3000 Series W
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A bare bones watch that is awesome. I have quite a few watches but this is by far my favorite.
i need a mens rubber luminox with an alarm....
i need a mens rubber luminox with an alarm. only one describes alarm but when i pulled up search with alarm, several came up but did not explain if it had alarm. please reply.