- Detail Images
Lightweight, strong, and precise.
For a highly durable, lightweight, Swiss-made precision timepiece, look no further than the Luminox Olive Drab Military 3040 Series Watch. The burly fiberglass polymer case keeps the weight to under 2 ounces while the signature Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands, hour markers, and bezel at all times for 25 years.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polymer case is super strong and lightweight—the watch weighs in at under 2 ounces
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers, hands, and bezel for 25 years
- Nylon strap is durable and comfortable and comes in a classic military green color
- Unidirectional bezel allows you to keep track of dive times
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Specially hardened mineral glass face is crystal clear and incredibly scratch resistant
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 60 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 515 HH6 movement system for unrivaled quality and precision
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My First Luminox . Got this about 6 months ago and it has been through everything, still looks like new. I will be buying Luminox watches for a long time now.