Luminox Navy Seal Steel Colormark 3150 Series Watch
- Detail Images
A time piece you can count on, even in the dark.
Navy Seals deal with situations far more stressful and difficult than most of us can imagine, so the fact that they trust the precision and durability of the Luminox Navy Seal Colormark 3150 Watch is really saying something. The Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands, hour markers, and bezel at all times, for 25 continuous years. The hardened mineral glass face is incredibly scratch resistant, and the 200 meter depth rating means this watch performs equally well on land or sea.
- Stainless steel case is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers, hands, and bezel for 25 continuous years
- Rubber and silicone strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Stainless steel bracelet is corrosion resistant and adds style
- Unidirectional bezel allows you to keep track of dive times
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Specially hardened mineral glass face is crystal clear and incredibly scratch resistant
- Water-resistant protection up to 200 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 60 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 515 HH6 movement system for unrivaled quality and precision