An elite watch built for elite special forces.
Whether it's on the land, in the air, or under the sea, elite special forces rely on the precision and durability of the Luminox Navy Seal Colormark Chronograph 3080 Watch. The Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands, hour markers, and bezel at all times, for 25 continuous years. A built in chronograph allows you to track how many seconds have elapsed and the super strong carbon reinforced case keeps the weight down at just over two ounces.
- Carbon-reinforced polymer case is super strong and lightweight, the watch weighs in at just over two ounces
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers, hands, and bezel for 25 continuous years
- Chronograph allows you to track how many seconds have elapsed
- Rubber and silicone strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Unidirectional bezel allows you to keep track of dive times
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Specially hardened mineral glass face is crystal clear and incredibly durable
- Water resistant protection up to 200 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 54 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 5030.D movement system for unrivaled quality and precision
Share your thoughts
Luminox Navy Seal Colormark Chronograph
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wanted a Nice lightweight Watch in Black that was Still Visible in low light Conditions And this Watch Will Provide Light illumination on the hands, markers, and bezel for 25 Years. The Band is Especially Important for me And this Band is Well Made with Multiple loops to Secure at the Base and End of the Strap. Well Engineered and fairly Priced. Black on Black looks Very Sharp.