- Detail Images
If it's tough enough for the Seals, it's tough enough for you.
Specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of the Navy Seals, the Luminox Navy Seal Colormark 3050 Series Watch is Swiss-made for unrivaled precision and rugged durability. Luminox Light Technology means that the hands, hour markers, and divers bezel will glow for 25 continuous years, allowing you to read the watch in total darkness without fumbling with a backlight button. The carbon-reinforced case provides incredible toughness while keeping the watch weight to just 2.3 ounces, and the 200-meter water resistant protection allows the watch to perform on land or sea.
- Carbon-reinforced polymer case is super strong and lightweight, the watch weighs in at just over 2 ounces (65 grams)
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers, hands, and bezel for 25 continuous years
- Rubber and silicone strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Unidirectional bezel allows you to keep track of dive times
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Specially hardened mineral glass face is crystal clear and incredibly durable
- Water resistant protection up to 660 feet (200 meters)
- 395 battery powers the watch for 60 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 515 HH6 movement system for unrivaled quality and precision
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
this is a super comfy watch to wear, I can hardly tell its on my arm. the only complaint I have with this watch is the screen can scratch really easy. so you just have to be careful with, but overall I would recommend this watch for everyone!
love/ hate relationship with the watch
The watch looks awesome glows like crazy when its dark and is a great conversation piece. I bought the watch for work where I go from downtown office buildings to a warehouse spraying and cleaning stuff with water and this fits both those environments well enough for me. I took my new watch and ran the tough mudder with it. I figure that's what its made for and if it breaks its trash. It came out of 13 miles in mud with 2 issues the crystal is not sapphire so it has some scratches. nothing to write home about but if it was sapphire they probably wouldn't be there. The other issue is mud got in the rotating bezel and made it hard to move i soaked it and rotated it and wd-40 in there trying to minimize grinding from the mud and after 6 months of work in the water and soap it is back to normal. The interesting thing is it survived that but on 3 different occasions in a year I have caught the watch at a perfect angle on a door or corner of a wall and it compresses the pin that holds the strap to the watch and it just falls off my wrist. I just push it back in the way it came out and its good till the next time. For some less mechanically inclined they would have to take it to be "repaired' and might be the deal breaker on me buying another one. Ill put it this way, I want to buy another because I really like it but would lean to testing something different 3.5 stars for me