The Luminox Field Chronograph 1840/1880 Series Watch is more than just a wristwatch—it's a fine timepiece that will last for decades. From the Swiss quartz movement to the long-lasting luminescent tubes, every piece of this watch is state of the art. Whether you wear it to a dinner with clients or on an around-the-world trek, you can depend on your Luminox. That level of quality and versatility is why these watches are on the wrists of military special forces members from San Diego to Switzerland.
- Stainless steel case is durable and highly corrosion-resistant for years of use
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for up to 25 years with no recharging or button pushing
- Integrated chronograph provides a precise measurement of elapsed time
- Leather strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Chrono alarm gets you up in the morning or in the middle of the night
- Screw-in crown seals out moisture and boosts water resistance
- Sapphire glass face is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to cut glare
- Water resistant up to 100 meters so you can wear this watch snorkeling without worrying about water damage
- Swiss-made quartz movement offers precise, reliable time keeping
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I felt in love when I first saw it . I then research ed all I could about the company and how they made there watches. I have a Role and a tag to name a few. But I keep this chronograph 1880 on all the time. This is a winner..