- Detail Images
One watch for every adventure.
Whether you're making the daily commute to the office or embarking on the African safari of a lifetime, count on the flawless design and precision of the Luminox Field Atacama Day Date 42mm 1820 Series Watch. The day and date indicator ensures you won't miss important flights or appointments while the Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands and hour markers so you'll know what time it is even in the middle of the night in a tent halfway around the world.
- Stainless steel case is durable and highly corrosion resistant for years of use
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for 25 years
- Day and date indicator displays the weekday and date
- Leather strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Stainless steel strap is durable and corrosion resistant
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Sapphire glass face is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to cut glare
- Screw-in crown enhances water resistance
- Water resistant up to 200 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 50 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 5730.D Alarm movement system for unrivaled quality and precision