- Detail Images
A precise timepiece built for rugged environments.
When you travel through terrain that is entirely devoid of data service, count on the precision of the Luminox Field Atacama Chronograph Alarm 42mm 1840 Series Watch. The integrated chronograph provides a precise measurement of elapsed time while the Luminox Light Technology illuminates the hands and hour markers at all times for 25 years. Add the anti-reflective coating on the sapphire face and you can read this watch in total darkness and bright sunlight.
- Stainless steel case is durable and highly corrosion resistant
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for 25 years
- Integrated chronograph provides a precise measurement of elapsed time
- Leather strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Stainless steel strap is burly and corrosion resistant
- Integrated alarm gets you out of bed in the morning
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Sapphire glass face is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to cut glare
- Screw-in crown enhances water resistance
- Water resistant up to 100 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 48 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 5730.D Alarm movement system for unrivaled quality and precision