- Detail Images
Built for the harshest environments.
Named after the driest desert on the planet, the Luminox Field Atacama Chronograph 47mm 1880 Series Watch is built for precise performance regardless of how harsh the environment might be. The integrated chronograph keeps track of elapsed time, the integrated alarm helps you rise before the sun, and the scratch-resistant sapphire glass face has an anti-reflective coating so you can clearly read the watch even when the desert sun is glaring down from above.
- Stainless steel case is durable and highly corrosion resistant for years of use
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for 25 years
- Integrated chronograph provides a precise measurement of elapsed time
- Leather strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Integrated alarm gets you up in the morning or in the middle of the night
- Protected crown prevents you from accidentally adjusting the time or settings
- Sapphire glass face is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to cut glare
- Screw-in crown enhances water resistance
- Water resistant up to 100 meters
- 395 battery powers the watch for 48 months
- Swiss made with a Ronda 5730.D Alarm movement system for unrivaled quality and precision