Select your style & size:Select options
They used to say that clothes make the man, but they don't. Clothes wear out or they go out of style, but a classic timepiece like the Luminox Atacama Field Chronograph 45mm 1940 Series Watch lasts for decades. While the timeless style maybe easy to appreciate, it's the technical details that make this one of the best watches in the world. Swiss precision timekeeping, practically impervious stainless construction, and a sapphire glass face add rugged durability. The luminescent technology keeps you and your watch connected no matter how dark it gets. It's qualities like those that make this watch a favorite among special forces and extreme athletes around the world.
- Stainless steel case is durable and highly corrosion-resistant for years of use
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for up to 25 years with no recharging or button pushing
- Integrated chronograph provides a precise measurement of elapsed time
- Leather strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Chrono alarm gets you up in the morning or in the middle of the night
- Screw-in crown seals out moisture and boosts water resistance
- Sapphire glass face is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to cut glare
- Water resistant up to 100 meters so you can wear this watch snorkeling without worrying about water damage
- Swiss-made quartz movement offers precise, reliable time keeping
- Item #LUM0016
- Q & A
A timepiece that will last!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing looks incredible and will last for years. Luminox is built on quality and stand behind each one of their watches. You'll definitely be pleased with this purchase.
Luminox @ Pike's Peak
Jeff Zwart rips it up with a new record......I want that car and this watch