- Stainless steel case is durable and highly corrosion-resistant for years of use
- Luminox Light Technology utilizes borosilicate glass capsules to light the hour markers and hands at all times for up to 25 years
- Date and day keepers help you keep track of what day you're on
- Leather strap is durable, comfortable, and performs on land or sea
- Screw-in crown seals out moisture and boosts water resistance
- Sapphire glass face is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating to cut glare
- Water resistant up to 200 meters, you can wear this watch snorkeling and even scuba diving without worrying about water damage
- Swiss-made quartz movement offers precise, reliable time keeping
Share your thoughts
Sprechen sie deutsch?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My wife got me this watch for my birthday and I love it. The time is very easy to read at night and the band is comfortable (I got the leather version). One thing that some may not like is mind appears to be a Swiss/German version of the watch as the days are in German (ex. Thursday is abbreviated "DON" for Donnerstag). I initially wanted to return it because of this, but my wife convinced me that it made the watch more authentically Swiss. Anyhow, I don't know if all the watches backcountry got are like this or if mine is a fluke. Be prepared, though.