Birders, rejoice―this is the ultimate backpack for carrying your favorite spotting optic and a DSLR camera.
Anyone who owns a spotting scope will tell you that packing and protecting said scope can be a tricky maneuver when you're on the go. LowePro addresses this issue with the Scope Photo Travel 350 AW Backpack. Part padded camera bag and part travel backpack, it easily accommodates a tripod, DSLR, spotting optics, flash, lenses, and more. Tough materials and an integrated rain fly keep your expensive gear safe from the elements in the outdoors, and the padded carry system makes all the glass and metal easier to hike with.
- High-denier shell material resists abrasion and punctures during travel
- Shoulder strap, chest strap, and waist belt are all adjustable for comfortable carrying
- Camera compartment dividers attach to walls of compartment via hook-and-loop connectors and can be arranged to fit various configurations of binoculars, spotting optics, lenses, flashes, and more
- Middle of camera compartment can accommodate full-size DSLR body with attached 100-400mm telephoto zoom lens or a long-range spotting scope
- Compartments can accommodate nature binoculars up to 8x40
- Two large zipper pockets allow you to store filters, memory card wallets, or cables inside the lid of the camera compartment
- Fully padded laptop pocket accommodates up to a 15.6in widescreen laptop
- Front organization pocket holds guide books, writing utensils, snacks, and other small essentials
- Tripod foot-cup pulls out of the front of the pack and supports the base of a collapsed tripod strapped to your pack using the front cinch strap
- Attached rain cover pulls out of backpack and quickly covers the pack to keep your gear dry