- Detail Images
Brings your passions together.
- Dual-compartment design offers ample space for your personal gear and camera gear
- Contoured, adventure-pack construction features ultra-lightweight, resilient technical fabrics that hold up to extreme activity
- Molded airflow backpad provides comfort and cushioning when you're on the go
- Built-in All Weather (AW) Cover shields your gear and pack from the elements
- Ultra-Cinch camera chamber (padded and secure compartment) helps prevent bouncing when you're in action
- Side-access pocket enables you to quickly rotate the pack to the front, unzip, un-cinch, and access your camera
- Top-loading upper compartment provides up to 13.9 liters of volume for personal items like a rain jacket, guide book, cell, or snacks
- Hydration pocket stashes your 70oz to 2 liter hydration reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Multiple attachment points let you strap on excess gear
- Reflective piping allows others to view you in low-light situations
Share your thoughts
Does this pack conveniently carry trekking...
Does this pack conveniently carry trekking poles and tripod? If so, where?
This pack doesn't have a convenient feature for carrying poles/tripod, but you could make it work. The multiple attachment points let you strap on excess gear, leaving it up to you to secure it and make it as convenient as you can.
Great Pack, But...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a great camera backpack if your camera is a consumer-size DSLR such as the Canon Rebel EOS. However, if your camera is a pro size, such as a Canon 5D, this pack is simply too small. Further, I'm 6'3"and 215 lbs - this pack is comparatively so small it looks like a girls backpack on me - kind of ridiculous. One additional wish for this or any other camera back pack (attention Lowepro...) is to make the hydration compartment large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop. The reality is that sometimes people are hiking, and at other times they're traveling on a plane for vacation and want to take a notebook along. Having a pack that could handle both tasks would be a stroke of genius and differentiate your brand.