Converts from photo bag to daypack and back in the blink of an eye.
A removable camera block means that you can convert the LowePro Photo Hatchback AW Bag from a highly capable camera pack to a supremely comfortable daypack in the blink of an eye. With a rain cover and quickly accessible back access, this camera bag is ideal for the travel and outdoor shooting. Inside you can store a DSLR, some lenses, a flash, a tablet, a spare layer, and other goodies; on the outside this bag has a sleek, low-key appeal that won't attract unwanted attention when you're carrying expensive photo equipment.
- Sleek exterior material protects your photography gear from dirt, abrasion, and the wear-and-tear of travel
- Adjustable shoulder straps and a padded back panel make it easy and comfortable to carry around camera gear all day
- Hatchback opening faces toward your back and allows you quick access to your camera gear once you take your pack off
- Internal camera block is removable and it holds a DSLR with attached lens (up to a 18-105mm zoom), two or three extra lenses, a flash, and a few other small camera accessories
- Main compartment can be converted from camera and lens storage to an empty space to act as a multi-purpose day pack―just remove the camera block and go
- All Weather cover is built-in and pulls out of the bottom of this bag to shield your gear from wet weather so everything stays dry
- Padded, front stash pocket holds small items and it either accommodates a tablet or a small laptop computer
- Upper compartment is roomy enough for your lunch, jacket, sunglasses, and other small essentials