Everything about this pack was built for the light-and-fast outdoor photographer.
Outdoor sports and nature photographers may drool a little at the sight of the LowePro Flipside Sport AW Backpack. Designed for the light-and-fast shooter, the shoulder straps can be pushed out of the way, the bag rotated, and the back panel accessed with the waist belt still around your waist, so you can grab your camera without ever removing the bag. Add rugged construction, a removable camera block, and an integrated rain cover, and you have yourself a biker's or hiker's dream camera pack.
- Triple rip-stop external material is lightweight and highly resistant to abrasion and punctures
- External silicone coating helps the shell material resist light moisture and precipitation so your gear stays dry
- Padded shoulder straps are fully adjustable for comfort
- Back panel access allows you to grab your camera by removing the shoulder straps, rotating the pack in front of you with the waist strap still attached, and reach inside this pack
- Camera compartment can accommodate a DSRL with bottom grip and up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 telephoto lens attached
- Padded camera compartment has a number of adjustable and removable dividers so you can customize the compartment to fit a variety of body and lens configurations
- Camera compartment can be cinched up and fully removed so you can turn this backpack into a lightweight daypack (without the camera compartment)
- Pack can hold up to a 1L hydration bladder for quick and easy hydration
- Trekking poles, ice axes, or cables can be attached to the accessory carry loops on the front
- Attach a compact tripod to the side of this pack using the secure tripod attachment system
Share your thoughts
Not For Big Dudes
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm 6'1" 250lbs and this bag made me feel like a giant.
I have had this pack for about a month now and so far it is great. Has enough room to hold my Canon T4i as well as a 75-300 mm lens attached to the body and enough space to store another 2-3 lenses depending on how big of a lens you have. I love how this pack comes with a stow-able rain cover that is hidden under the bottom of the pack and inside the pack there is another draw string cover that you can use to cover your gear when its raining or snowing outside. This pack has a nice tripod carry section on the side of the pack and the added bladder integration is a great plus. If your looking for a nice day pack for taking pictures this is a great choice.
Does the 10L version of this pack have...
Does the 10L version of this pack have enough room for something the size of an iPad to go along with the camera gear?