Lowepro Flipside 300 Backpack
- Detail Images
Travel with a bag that lets you focus on the work, not the gear.
With your camera gear loaded inside the Lowepro Flipside 300 Backpack, you can go from hiking to shooting wildlife photos in seconds. Its back panel access and adjustable waist belt let you rotate the pack around your body and grab your camera, lenses, and flash bulbs without taking the Flipside 300 off your body. Padded internal organization ensures that you can carry whatever equipment you need for your photo shoot, backcountry tour, or trip into a foreign land.
- Fits a pro DSLR camera (or a small video camera) with a grip and attached lens (up to 300mm), multiple lenses, flashes, cables, manuals, and a full-sized tripod
- Water-repellent nylon on the outside with closed cell foam and a soft nylon lining on the inside provides protection when moving quickly in an unpredictable environment
- Soft back panel, adjustable shoulder straps, and adjustable waist belt provide a secured fit while you hop trains, ski, or hike rough trails
- Entire back panel zips open to provide access to your camera and other equipment, which also provides an extra level of theft protection when traveling
- Movable and removable padded internal dividers lock down your camera and separate it from bulbs, lenses, or other accessories
- Internal zippered pouch holds cables and accessories and can be removed for extra space in the main compartment
- Outer zip organization pocket holds a lens cloth, memory cards, batteries, or other small items
- External mesh pocket holds a water bottle for your long day of shooting
- Stowable tripod loop lets you attach a full-sized tripod to the front of the pack for shooting time-elapse sunrise shots
- Loops on the shoulder straps let you attach additional cases for point-and-shoot cameras (sold separately)
- Meets airline carry-on requirements so you can travel with ease