- Detail Images
Now if only the light weren't so flat.
- Back entry compartment provides easy access and keeps your camera secure from prying hands when you walk along crowded streets
- Water-resistant, durable outer fabric helps shield your gear from moisture
- Detachable waist-belt and adjustable sternum strap help stabilize the pack
- Padded dividers allow for a custom fit of your camera gear
- Removable accessory pouch stashes your cables, chargers, manuals, and other key accessories
- Outer storage panel organizes your personal items and makes them readily accessible
- Mesh side pocket stashes your water bottle or coffee mug
- SlipLock accessory loops expand your carrying capability via SlipLock pouches (sold separately)
- Hideaway tripod holder enables you to carry a compact tripod or monopod
Share your thoughts
Great Camera Bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is an awesome bag if you are a beginner photographer or if you just need a bag to take a little bit of your equipment on a shoot. I usually load it up with my Canon T2i and then 3 lenses, along with various other accessories. This pretty much fills up the bag, so if you have more gear, go with the 400 version!
Good bag for basic DSLR gear and a tripod. Needs one other strap to really secure the tripod for carrying but easily correctable. Held up well in arctic circle.
How does the lowepro 200 differ from the...
How does the lowepro 200 differ from the lowpro 100