- Removable and adjustable padded dividers keep your gear organized and readily accessible
- Side pockets hold spare batteries, chargers, or other accessories
- SlipLock attachment tab can be worn on a belt or secured to a strap
- Soft tricot lining protects your lens
- Intuitive see-through window helps you keep tabs on your equipment
Share your thoughts
Not that good for DSLR
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this bug for two years for my DSLR when I need a small bug for going out on a week trekking. I get in body with wide angle lens (Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8) and macro lens (Nikon 60mm f/2.8) and battery, filters and small items.
The problem is that the back of the pack is to soft and in the first trek the back get in the pack and it was hard to get out the gear and the pack look and in a bed shape. the canvas is not that durable...maybe for video it is better?