Clean lines and loads of space, just for the girls.
Whether it's a multi-day trek above treeline or a long weekend getaway to your favorite alpine meadow, shoulder the Lowe Alpine Women's Cerro Torre ND 60:80 Backpack before starting up the trail. The adjustable women's-specific Axiom+ Back System suspension allows you to comfortably pack up to 70 pounds of gear, with the extendable top lid allowing you to cram in the extras to keep you going on a longer expedition. Lowe designed the hip belt to pivot with your hips for more comfortable walking, and added a Rebound lumbar pad for extra cushioning against your lower back.
It's tough to stay organized during an extended trip, but the Cerro Torre makes life a little easier, with a zip-out divider in the main compartment and a series of pockets, including one on the hip belt, to keep the gear you need close by while you're moving. There are special loops to carry ice axes, trekking poles, and extra gear on the outside of the pack, and even an included raincover. The Cerro Torre's party piece, though, is the removable hydration pack, which has room for a reservoir, food, and a layer to help you travel efficiently on short trips away from base camp.
- Adjustable, anatomically shaped Axiom+ Back System (15-20 in back length)
- Rotating hip belt and Rebound lumbar pad
- Lightweight sprung steel frame
- Single main compartment with zip-out divider and top access
- Removable hydration/day pack included
- TriShield Grid 420D nylon with included raincover
- Two stretch side pockets, one hip belt pocket, one lid pocket
- Stowable ice axe loops and tip gripper trekking pole loops
- Compression straps, haul loops, and lash points