A no-fuss hauling system for easy escapes.
- TFX 6 back panel features a supportive air channel for breathability while padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist-belt transfer the load to your legs
- Top and bottom access points provide easy access points to your gear
- Bottom zippered sleeping bag compartment lets you get to your bag without emptying your pack, and zip-out divider lets you stuff the pack like a suitcase
- An included rain cover protects it all from showers
- Hydration sleeve with exit port keeps you drinking and moving all day
- Dual side pockets, front bungees, and two side water bottle pockets hold accessories where you can get to them easily
- Side, bottom, and top lid compression straps reduce dead space and solidify the pack for transport, but also attach additional gear
- Two tool bungee loops hold ice tools or trekking poles and feature lower attachments to keep your pole points secure and prevent tears in your pack
Share your thoughts
Decent product for the price
Huge, space for all of my stuff and some of my girlfriends.
Secure... well designed frame and strap system.
Comes with rain cover which is a must have.
Needs more pockets, forces you to combine items in to 1 main pockets, 1 bottom sleeping bag pocket, 1 large brain, and 2 side pockets. I would love a pocket or two on the hip belt or at least one more smaller to keep your little stuff easily accesible and not hidden underneath your large items.
Non detatchable brain: my girlfriend has a very similar pack and hers has a detachable brain for a day pack which is an awesome option and saves her from having to turn a dry sac into a day pack which is what I do.
Straps: Personally I'm not a huge fan of the material that the straps are made out of, they are slightly abrasive and could be improved.
Overall, I am happy with the product I got, especially for the price I paid.