Helping to end tall-people oppression.
- T6 aluminum buckles are lighter, tougher, and easier to use with gloves than plastic buckles
- Load Locker lid closure is quick, easy to use, and extremely secure
- Web Catcher quickly and easily secures skis, poles, and axes to the outside of your pack
- Stowable hip belt is out of the way when you don't need it
- Removable frame and lid allow you to break the bag down to only the parts you need
- Compression system reduces bulk and load shifting
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Long time fan of Lowe - but have used many others. I am tall and this FITS on top of that, there is function. the web catcher, load locker and tool mounting is pure innovative function. I have overloaded, underloaded and climbed with this with no complaints.
What is the torso lenght this pack fits...
What is the torso lenght this pack fits up to?
I am 6'3" and it fits me as good as anything on the market. I would guess that this (XL) would handle anywhere from 6' to 6'4" as a sweet spot