Smart features and minimal back sweat.
A sweat soaked back is more than just gross, it's uncomfortable and can quickly turn cold. Prevent the scenario with the Lowe Alpine Women's AirZone Trek 33:40 Backpack. The women-specific design and suspended mesh back panel provide maximum ventilation for warm-weather comfort and the torso adjusts for a custom fit. The expandable volume allows this pack to perform on long day hikes or light overnight excursions and the front stretch stash pocket keeps a puffy or rain jacket close at hand.
- Women-specific AirZone suspension utilizes a suspended mesh back panel for maximum ventilation and comfortable support
- Torso Fit Centro system adjusts between 16-18 inches for a perfect fit
- AdaptiveFit waistbelt conforms to a variety of hip shapes and sizes for a custom feeling fit
- Top access provides easy packing while the side panel allows you to access gear while the pack is laying on its side
- Bottom access with zip-out divider helps keep gear organized
- Carry range between 22-33 pounds makes this AirZone ideal for long day hikes and minimalist overnight excursions
- Large expandable front pocket can increases the packs volume from 33 to 40 liters
- Burly Mini Rip fabrics provide abrasion resistance and durability
- Hydration compatible for convenient thirst quenching
- Dual side mesh, hipbelt, shoulder strap, and internal zipped pockets keep gear organized
- Specialized pole loops securely stow walking poles when not in use
- Front stretch pocket allows you to stash a rain jacket or puffy
- Sternum strap with whistle prevents the pack from shifting and adds a safety feature
- Integrated rain cover keeps gear if you get caught in a storm