Thoughtful in design and fit, just for you.
Tired of clunky men's packs? For your next epic day hike or quick overnighter try the Lowe Alpine Women's AirZone Pro ND 33:40 Backpack on for size. It delivers all the high-tech and convenient features of the men's version, but is specifically sized for you, with the adjustable Torso Fit Centro back length and efficient AdaptiveFit hipbelt for optimal carrying comfort. Side and top access lets you get in and grab things without the hassle of unpacking, and hydration compatibility lets you use your system to stay quenched. Plentiful, varied pockets let you stow essentials right where you want them, including your cellphone at the shoulder strap and stretch mesh side pockets for easy-access goodies.
- Women-specific design accommodates the needs of the fairer gender
- Torso Fit Centro adjusts to your back length for a precise, enduring fit and comfort
- AdaptiveFit hipbelt ensures the perfect fit and most comfortable carry with weight secure on the hips
- Accommodates all your clothing, gear, and tools up to 33 pounds for an epic winter-weather day trip or a minimalist overnighter
- Top-flap and side-zipper access makes grabbing gear or layers quick and easy without laying your pack out on the dirt
- Durable and lightweight 210D mini ripstop and 450HDP polyester withstand rugged alpine wear and tear
- Rain cover protects pack and gear from a surprise storm
- Hydration compatibility lets you stay hydrated using your own system
- Versatile front elastic stowage cradle holds extra, wet, or frequent-use gear
- Unique walking pole tip grippers secure these tools
- Large front, top flap, shoulder-strap phone, two stretch hipbelt, two large stretch mesh side, and multiple internal zippered pockets secure essentials