A comfortable carry makes all the difference.
Having a pack that fits your body and carries comfortably is a top priority when selecting a go-to bag for weekend excursions. The Lowe Alpine AirZone Pro 45 Backpack features an adjustable torso, adaptive waist-belt, and an AirZone suspended mesh back panel for a custom fit that comfortably packs loads up to 33 pounds. The expandable front pocket increases packing volume by 10 liters when you need to add a few last-minute items.
- AirZone suspension utilizes a suspended mesh back panel for maximum breathablility and comfortable support
- Torso Fit Centro system adjusts between 18-20 inches for a perfect fit
- AdaptiveFit waist-belt conforms to a variety of hip shapes and sizes for a custom feeling fit
- Top access provides quick packing while the side panel allows you to easily access gear
- Carry range between 22-33lb makes this AirZone ideal for overnight excursions
- Large expandable front pocket can increases the pack's volume from 45 to 55 liters
- Burly Mini Rip fabrics provide abrasion resistance and durability
- Raincover keeps your gear dry if you get caught in a storm
- Hydration compatible for convenient thirst quenching
- Dual side mesh, hip-belt, shoulder strap, and internal zipped pockets keep gear organized
- Specialized pole loops securely stow walking poles when not in use
- Front elastic stowage cradle allows you to stash a jacket or strap on a sleeping pad
- Sternum strap with whistle improves support and adds a safety feature