- Detail Images
Weather in the mountains can change on a dime.
- AirZone breathable back panel helps cut down on sweat so you stay comfortable on the trail
- Padded, ventilated shoulder straps and hip-belt enhance comfort
- Torso Fit Centro adjustable back length ensures that you get a precise fit
- Top-loading design makes packing and unpacking easy; zip side entry lets you get easy access to your kit without having to unpack and repack everything
- Included rain cover lets you shelter your kit when rains come
- Hydration-bladder-compatibility helps you tote your water bladder
- A variety of side, front, and internal pockets help you keep your kit organized
- Ice axe loop provides a secure attachment point for gear
Share your thoughts
Surprising comfy pack!
Got this as a raffle prize and started using it. The AirCore concept is phenomenal and works! Also, the Aircore design really takes weight off the shoulders and makes it easy to put on the hips. Great pack!
Solid hiking, everyday bag!
I bought this bag in February 2011. Great bag.
My main points:
1) Great fit - Adjustable torso length is easy to work and very effective (I'm 6'5" and it worked great)
2) Durable - Used this hiking and for long days at school and I've seen no excessive wear
3) Great features that aren't excessive - top and side access, big water bottle pockets, included rain cover, hydration compatible
I can't think of anything wrong with it. Hope this helps.
Lowe Alpine AirZone Centro 35 is the perfect pack!!! let me tell you why:
I needed a pack for a 3day 2night camping/hiking/climbing trip. I originally wanted the lowe alpine crag attack 40 but backcountry was all out so i took a chance and got this pack, I DO NOT! regret getting this pack its very light, you can adjust the pack to your size, it has a rain cover, small on the outside yet big inside, and NO long annoying straps. Ill tell you what i packed so you get the idea of how big it really is inside: I packed, 3 pants, 3 shirts, 2 button downs, 1 swimming shorts, 4 boxers, 4 pairs of socks, 1 big towel, first aid kit, snow peak trek 900 (with stove inside it), hygration pack, some food, rain coat (just in case, even though it was nice out), and a little grooming kit. on the outside i had my water bottle, sleeping bag/pad, tent, and some climbing gear (ropes etc....). This is an all around great pack for any kind of back country you are doing.
I have used this pack on backcountry trips and traveling in Europe. In both cases the adjustable suspension with breathable back are excelent. By adjusting the shoulder strap length I can share my pack with others and all have the same great fit.