A fully featured day pack that's kind on your back and your wallet.
Before spending a day cruising your favorite trail systems, stow your essentials in the Lowe Alpine AirZone 35 Backpack. The suspended mesh back panel keeps you dry and allows you to comfortably shoulder loads up to 30 pounds. A quick-access front pocket and rain cover mean you can grab a jacket and cover your pack in a moment's notice when an afternoon rain shower blows through.
- AirZone suspension utilizes a suspended mesh back panel for maximum breathablility and comfortable support
- Padded waist-belt provides comfortable support
- Top access provides easy packing and secure storage
- Carry range between 11-22lb makes this AirZone ideal for day trips
- Zipped front pocket provides quick access to a rain jacket or snacks
- Burly Mini Rip fabrics provide abrasion resistance and durability
- Raincover keeps your gear dry if you get caught in a storm
- Hydration compatible for convenient thirst quenching
- Dual side mesh, hip-belt, shoulder strap, and internal zipped pockets keep gear organized
- Specialized pole loops securely stow walking poles when not in use
- Sternum strap with whistle adds a safety feature