Solid stability without the extra weight.
For solid lateral support that doesn't feel like a lead brick on your foot, lace up the Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid Hiking Boot. The PU Monowrap Frame supplies the stability you need to traverse boulder fields and descend loose trails without rolling your ankle while the Gore-Tex lining ensures you'll stay dry and comfy in rain-soaked conditions.
- Gore-Tex lining provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Split leather and Cordura uppers are lightweight, durable, and highly abrasion-resistant
- Climate Control footbed helps keep feet dry and comfy
- PU Monowrap Frame midsole absorbs shock and provides lateral stability with minimal weight
- 3/4 length stabilizer provides support while maintaining flexibility
- Lowa Cross rubber outsole provides secure traction on a wide range of terrain types
- Item #LOW0154
- Q & A
Great, Comfortable and stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
Originally I purchased a pair of Merrill GTX Moab Mid hiking boots as I have been buying Merrill snow boots for years now and loved every pair. Though Merrill's snow boot game is strong the moab hiking boot was terrible. For 150$ i expect a quality boot; I took it on one hike and the material already looked like it was starting to peel off the toe. Overall those boots just weren't durable or comfortable. However, the fine folks here at backcountry were more than accommodating and they took in my return and gave me credit and I bought these Zephyrs! Love these boots very durable and comfortable. they fit true to size unlike most Merrill boots which i find fit a half size smaller. The grip on these boots are well suited for rocky and loose terrain and the GTX lining is great at keeping your feet dry. I really like the grey/green color as well. My favorite part about these boots is the way they lace up one good tug on both laces and youve got a really nice snug fit. Honestly ive never heard of LOWA before this purchase and was skeptical but after buying and testing this product im on the band wagon for sure!