The ideal combination of ankle articulation and rigid crampon support.
Mixed alpine routes often include a long approach by trail, scrambling over loose terrain, followed by steep sections of ice and rock. Luckily, the Lowa Men's Weisshorn GTX Mountaineering Boot was built to handle it all. The Flexfit Synchro technology allows the ankle to flex and articulate on steep trail sections while the rigid I-Core midsole and TPU stabilizer provide a rigid platform for automatic crampons. Plus, the Gore-Tex membrane and toasty Duratherm insulation will keep your foot dry and comfy in the harshest alpine conditions.
- Split leather and Cordura uppers are water repellent and highly abrasion resistant
- Gore-Tex membrane provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection
- Duratherm insulation supplies reliable warmth in harsh mountain environments
- Flexfit Synchro design allows the ankle to flex and articulate while navigating steep terrain
- I-Lock lacing system provides a secure and precise fit
- Insulate Pro fleece-lined footbed enhances warmth and moisture management
- PU midsole with I-core absorbs the shock of rugged terrain while reducing weight
- I-Core combines with a TPU stabilizer to provide rigidity for automatic crampons
- Fully compatible with automatic crampons
- Vibram Dolent outsole features an aggressive lug pattern for secure traction on rock, snow, and ice
- Item #LOW0151
- Q & A