Surrounded protection from moisture.
The Lowa Women's San Francisco GTX Lo Shoe has the protection needed for the humidity that hangs around California's Golden City. Gore-Tex's Surround technology wraps the shoe in a waterproof and breathable membrane for enhanced protection that doesn't interfere with ventilation. Most waterproof and breathable membranes leave the rubber sole unprotected so your foot doesn't get clammy, but that leaves a wide open area for water to seep through. Surround technology fixes that by including the membrane underfoot and adding ventilation slits in the rubber sole so your foot stays protected and prevents clamminess. This casual shoe also features a seamless upper made of nubuck leather, a sneaker-like Summer Travel rubber sole, and PU Monowrap midsole for cushioned comfort, trail-worthy stability, and support for long walks from Golden Gate to Fisherman's Wharf.
- Casual shoe with innovative wet weather protection
- Gore-Tex Surround for full waterproof and breathable protection
- Nubuck leather gives the upper smooth style
- PU Monowrap midsole mixes comfort, stability, and support
- Lowa Summer Travel sole ensures traction on the sidewalk
- Item #LOW001W