Comfy cruising on your favorite trails.
Lace up the Lowa Men's S-Cruise GTX Hiking Shoe, pack a light lunch, and get out on your favorite trails. The Gore-Tex liner keeps your feet dry on dew-soaked mornings and the Ortholite footbed comfortably cushions your feet all day long. You'll really appreciate the Spine technology that works with the natural rolling movement of a runner's stride when that thunder storm rolls through and you have to bolt back to the car.
- Synthetic Microfiber uppers provide lightweight durability and breathability
- The Gore-Tex lining gives you waterproof breathable protection during early-morning runs in dew-soaked meadows
- Bi-density EVA midsole with mono wrap provides excellent lateral stability
- The grippy outsole features Lowa's Spine technology that works with the natural rolling movement of a runner's stride
- Ortholite footbed provides anatomical cushioning and comfort for your favorite trail runs and hikes
Share your thoughts
Lowa S-Cruise GTX Hiking Shoe
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these thinking I would use them for hikes in the Smokey's over the holidays. Boy, was I surprised! No way! I could not take them off EVER!! These shoes have the best balance effect, fit and grip of anything I have ever worn before! LOVE THESE!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Purchased these to wear as casual shoes, because I was unhappy with the color selection of motion control shoes from other brands this season (Amazon stated that this shoe was motion control). Very happy with them so far. I am not using them for "speed hiking," as they have been designed, but they are very comfortable for everyday use. Although the Gore-Tex would keep you dry for the shoe's intended use, it tends to make the shoe a bit warmer. Luckily, I live in a cold state. For sizing, I comfortably wear a size 13 in the Brooks Beast and Saucony Hurricane, and a 12.5 in the Pearl Izumi SyncroGuide. For the Lowa S-Cruise GTX Hiking Shoe, I also fit nicely into a size 13. However, this shoe is noticeably smaller than the other three shoes that I mentioned, so as far as I can tell, had my feet fit a bit more snuggly (but well) in those other shoes, this pair would have been too small.