A summit per day.
You'd like to summit at least one peak after work, so lace up the Lowa Women's Innox Evo Lo Hiking Shoe and hit the trail. This lightweight trekker uses a DynaPU midsole with Monowrap frame for long-lasting shock absorption, stability, and light cushioning necessary for technical terrain. Lowa also added a removable, supportive footbed with added cushioning properties, and the shoe's Enduro Evo rubber sole has a bi-density design to balance cushion and shock-absorption. The upper binds a breathable, quick-drying lining to a seamless exterior for performance-driven comfort.
- A lightweight hiker for fast-paced hikes
- Seamless upper with breathable, quick-drying lining
- Removable, cushy, supportive footbed
- Cushioning midsole with supportive Monowrap frame
- Bi-density sole cushions and absorbs impact
- Item #LOW001U
DynaPU, Monowrap frame
1 lb 6.9 oz