Louis Garneau Vector UX Zenith 824 Snowshoe
A versatile shoe for a season worth of snowy wandering.
Travel safely and efficiently from the snowy trailhead to an icy summit with the Louis Garneau Vector UX Zenith 824 Snowshoe strapped to your hiking or winter boot. A multidirectional Split Jaw front crampon and rear V-Rail crampon plunge into hard snow and ice on the upper mountain, while the U-shaped polymer frame and deck keep you buoyant for the soft snow in the wooded valley. A mitten-friendly Twin Clip Light binding secures you to this lightweight shoe with a stretchy double belt, which resembles a ski strap.
- Ultraflex Pivot system absorbs shock, rotates on an axle, and features a rotation controller so the shoe swings back into position without banging your shin as you take a step
- Backcountry 3D-molded harness includes EVA padding and matches your foot’s shape for more cushioned steps on hardpack
- V-Rail crampon under your heel provides extra security when ascending, descending, or traversing icy slopes
- Snowfree Surface design sheds snow from the deck so you can travel light through the woods
- Heel riser boosts your heel’s resting height, so the shoe stays flush with the snow and so your calf doesn’t stretch out as you ascend