- Detail Images
Casual urban performance.
With the look and feel of a sneaker, the Louis Garneau Terra Lite Shoe takes care of bipedal business then seamlessly connects with your bicycle when it's time to spin.
- Durable Synthetic leather and mesh upper offers resistance to abrasion without hindering breathability
- Lightweight rubber outsole with recessed cleat mount enables positive traction off the bike
- Simple retention system evenly distributes pressure for excellent comfort
- HRS-80 System retains the heel for reduced lift and friction
- Pocket on the tongue keeps laces out of the drivetrain
Share your thoughts
I want to get these but need a cheap cleat...
I want to get these but need a cheap cleat as I am not quite ready to mortgage my house for pedals and shoes. Anyt recommendations on dome pedals that go with this shoe? I am totally new to road biking.
Picked these up for dirt cheap on BT. Easy to clip in and out with the recessed cleat on the bike. Good power transmission to the pedals. A bit bummed that the recessed cleat is not quite fully protected by the tread so some caution is needed while walking but overall decent for a day of being on and off your ride but after a 3 week tour though France, that is about the only complaint I had about these shoes. Ventilation doesn't look like much from the pics but I was quite surprised at how cool these shoes are on the feet. Shoe covers may be wanted during colder and/or wetter days.
Does this Terra Lite Shoe can be used for...
Does this Terra Lite Shoe can be used for MTB?
They are 2 hole but I don't think they would hold up well for any serious mountain biking.