- Detail Images
Go ride in the dirt.
On your next cyclo-cross, or XC race the Louis Garneau T-Flex 300 Shoe will provide power transfer from your foot to the pedal via a removable Carbon Air Blade Out-Sole. The aggressive cleats grip well in mud or on uneven terrain for sections where you are carrying the bike
- Heat moldable fit can be formed and molded with conventional household appliances (instructions included)
- HRS-100 system reinforces the heel and integrates with the ratchet strap to offer a secure fit
- EVA foam padding is laterally and vertically adjustable with ratchets
- Removable Carbon Air Blade Out-Sole can be added to the outsole for stiffness, or removed for ventilation on non-race days
- Cool Max Ergo Air Insoles wick moisture away from your foot
- Dual-density tread is rigid and provides traction for hike -a-bike sections
Share your thoughts
Louis Garneau T-Flex 300 Shoes
Too Much Volume
These shoes provide too much volume! I wear a size 9.5 (43) and the length of the shoes fits fine. I have to have them completely cinched down the entire way on all the straps ti have them fit snugly and there still was a bit of wiggle room... I will be returning them. Other than that the shoes seemed great. Good feel otherwise. Just wish they were more fitted...
t flex 300 after first ride
I rode with these for the first time today. I am pleased with the way things look as far as the construction so far. I could tell I had been riding with my old shoes but after ten miles on some twisty single track my feet felt great in these. The sizing seems to run a little small, I typically wear a size 11 shoe and ordered size 45 the first time. They were a little too small and I could feel pressure on my big toe. I returned them and got the 45.5's. The new size fit perfect. I am looking forward to seeing how they hold up over time.