Move your body and please your senses.
Through the snow-laden trees or across the open meadows―you choose where you want to go in the versatile, always-pleasing Louis Garneau Women's Streamshape LX Isis Snowshoe. Sure, you could work up a good sweat on a stationary bike when the snow flies, but what's more fun: staring at a brick wall, or breathing the fresh, crisp air and running over hill and dale in a winter wonderland? Light, strong, durable, and energy-efficient with snow-shedding capabilities, the Isis snowshoe will take you on an adventure, not a droning, senses-numbing workout.
- Women-specific fit accommodates a smaller, lighter climber
- Light and sturdy anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum Streamshape frame sheds snow underfoot for an easy, natural stride
- Bent tail minimizes dragging effect and improves backward motion
- Lightflex pivot allows foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride and lateral stability at the heel
- Day Hiking II carbon steel toe crampon provides multidirectional traction for variable snow conditions and energy efficiency
- Durable and streamlined clipping system delivers optimized lateral traction with less material
- Backcountry 3D-contoured molded harness with EVA padding provides exceptional comfort
- Lightweight Twin Clip II buckle system allows simple adjustment even while wearing mittens for a secure fit
- Lightflex deck is light, resistant, and flexible in temps as low as -40C