Louis Garneau Streamshape FX Pulse Snowshoe
What comes down must go up.
Access the goods with your skis or board or just feast on a couple grand of vertical with the Louis Garneau Streamshape FX Pulse Snowshoe strapped to your mountain-loving foot. With snow-shedding aluminum frame, ultralight, flexible deck, and calf-saving heel lift, you'll scream uphill. What you do downhill is up to you: ski, board, or run-walk and enjoy the scenery. Either way, it's another day in peak-bagging paradise.
- Light and sturdy anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum Streamshape frame sheds snow for an easy, natural stride and speedy ascents
- Bent tail minimizes dragging effect and improves backward motion
- Freeflex pivot absorbs shock and allows free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Backcountry carbon steel toe crampon is divided lengthways to ensure optimal multidirectional traction and excellent ice penetration for sure footing and efficiency
- Durable and streamlined clipping system delivers optimized lateral traction with less material
- Backcountry 3D-contoured molded harness with EVA padding provides exceptional comfort
- Light, practical fasteners with ratchet buckle system allow simple adjustment for a secure fit
- Ultra-Lightec II deck is 30% lighter and resistant and flexible in temps as low as -40C
- Heel riser lessens calf fatigue and provides comfort when climbing